03 November 2008

Grind

Yesterday I strangely contracted the standard 12 hour sickness that seems so common for me.  During church I didn't feel well, I was a little nauseated and my head was beginning to hurt.  After church there was a church meeting but I left that early since I wasn't feeling well.  I went back to our apartment and I felt cold and tired.  Finally, I just decided to rest and see if I would feel better for that evening.  Well, I wasn't better, I rested throughout the afternoon and evening.  At around 11:30 I finally started feeling better.  I took off my socks and sweatshirt and kicked off my coat that I had used as a blanket.  For the rest of the night I had trouble sleeping for longer than an hour straight.  Because of that I was really tired in class today and I'm still a little sore.

John

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope your feeling better soon.

Nichelle’s musings said...

Praying for ya

Unknown said...

Thanks guys, I feel much better now.

John

Adam said...

How about now!?!?!