We have been praying for many weeks for a new place to meet for church. Today Mr. Dean signed a contract for a new room to meet it. The new room is almost exactly twice as big as the place where we are currently meeting. We are all so excited. This week Ganpurev, Kevin, and myself will be doing our best to get new walls built. Right now it is one open space and we really need at least three separate rooms. Kevin and I helped Ganpurev unload a truck full of lumber and building material into the new room. After school for the next few days that will be taking up a good bit of our time. We are really hoping that Roland Gay will be able to have his last Sunday here in that room. God is good (Lamentations 3:25).
John
3 comments:
Building walls? I bet you're glad for all the construction experience you got during the summer :)
Did you get the pictures I sent you? Hope you enjoy them.
Yeah, I got the pictures thanks for sending them.
Building here is a little different than what I learned.
John
Post a Comment