01 November 2008

Basketball

On Fridays teachers and students from our school get together and play basketball at the gym right next to the building where our school is located.  This week the teachers invited Mr. Dean to come and play with them; the invitation was also extended to us.  I'm not a huge basketball fan but I decided to go along with Kevin and Mr. Dean.  There were more than ten people there so we put together three teams and rotated.  After two played the loser would come out and the next one would go in.  I rotated in about three times but after a while I decided I was going to sit out.  I felt more like a handicap to my team than a help.  I guess I just don't think in terms of basketball.  We all had a good time anyway.  Last night we watched a downloaded football game.  That was so much more my to my liking.

John

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Last night we had our last game of the season(my last game of life) and we actually won 40-12. I had three touchdowns and a two point conversion last night. It was both a happy and sad moment for me.

Nareda said...

ha,
I'm terrible at basketball (because I don't practice/play) :)
But I had fun throwing a football around at a party...don't get much chance for playing sports here!