05 February 2009

All But Unheard Of

We experienced an anomaly today on our way home from school.  We waited a few minutes at the bus stop and then finally crammed ourselves onto an already crowded bus.  I earnestly despise crowded bus.  People aren't just dumb, they're complete idiots, and being crammed like animals into enclosed spaces with them doesn't improve their image.  We were on our way along the south road when I suddenly felt the bus turning.  We had never turned there before and it was the wrong direction as well.  It was also interesting because I know there are no roads heading south away from the south road.  It wasn't long before I realized why it was we were stopping.  A bus full to over flowing with passengers was stopping for gas.  I was almost dumbfounded.  Buses never stop for gas while they are circulating.  Apparently that wasn't true today.

John

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Another one rides the bus,
another one rides the bus,
and another one rides and another one rides and another one rides the bus.