This Friday (the 13th) just happened to be my birthday. I've had my birthday package sitting on my desk for a long time and was finally able to open it. It was the packages that came one week. I was glad that it was sitting on my desk waiting for me and not still arriving in the mail. It's a good thing there wasn't anything that could spoil while it sat unrefrigerated in my room. On Friday I had a couple of appointments on Skype that I was looking forward to and I didn't want to keep anyone up too late on the West Coast so I wanted to get home from school as soon as I could. Instead of waiting for the bus I decided that taking a taxi would be much faster. Since that driver of that taxi didn't recognize our address I had to give him turn by turn directions in Mongolian. It was totally alright since giving taxi directions was one things we learned in the first few weeks were here.
Happy Valentine's Day everyone.
John
No comments:
Post a Comment