25 January 2007

Down Underground

So far this week I've been really busy. On Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday I worked for Mr. Martin building a fence at the Williams. On Tuesday I only worked half a day because I had to go to piano lessons at 2:15. When I got home from piano I rode my bike to Mace Stables to work for Mr. Mace. By the time I was done there it was about 6:30 and it was dark. Yesterday, I worked with Mr. Martin until 4:30. When I got home I worked jackhammering an old fence post until it was too dark to continue; it was about 5:15. After dinner, I had to shower and then we went to Wednesday night church. After church, when we got home, Sara opened her birthday presents and we had cake. Then I got ready for bed, read my Bible, and listened to Gaelic Storm before I went to bed. I checked the clock before I finally went to sleep and it said 11:11, so this morning I was tired.

John

No comments: