I had a really busy and eventful weekend with many interesting anecdotes. I won't be able to tell about every thing that has now permanent residence inside my head but I will try to remember the highlights. On Friday Adam and I went out to Clackamas Public Safety Training Center and shot handguns at an indoor range. On the way home we had Burgerville Chocolate Hazelnut milkshakes, which I highly recommend. On Saturday I went and volunteered at Thumpers Center. That was a great time; listed here are some of the things I did/witnessed: Five police officers inside a coffee shop with only one police motorcycle parked outside, riding horses, riding bareback for the first time, and horses that needed to be rated R. I worked cleaning stalls and sweeping at Thumpers until after dark and then my ride was there to pick us up. When I got home I found that my Amazon.com order had arrived and now I have two new CDs: Herding Cats, and Tree both by Gaelic Storm. Now I have four of their CDs.
Catch That Goat!
John
No comments:
Post a Comment