I didn't have a terribly busy weekend but it was full. On Thursday I started the whole thing off by spending nearly all afternoon with the phone glued to my ear contacting and recontacting people about frisbee, trying to people to commit. I was finally satisfied. I had checked the weather report and it read no rain for Saturday, I had called everyone I could think of and we were going to play frisbee. When the day finally came we got to the field early; the turf was busy so we were going to play on the grass field. When everybody finally showed up we decided to play a half an hour of soccer before we were going to play frisbee. When that was over we started to play frisbee. Just a few plays into the game the turf field opened up so we all moved all our stuff up onto the AstroTurf. On the turf we met another frisbee team that challenged us to a game. They eventually won but it was a really good game anyway. After the game we got to know them a bit and traded some information so that we could stay in touch about frisbee games. And that's how we met the SBeavton guys.
I also just made an Ultimate Frisbee Google Group (http://groups.google.com/group/blackwatchfrisbee) so check it out and sign up. I will post their as well as calling and emailing info about upcoming games.
John
I also just made an Ultimate Frisbee Google Group (http://groups.google.com/group/blackwatchfrisbee) so check it out and sign up. I will post their as well as calling and emailing info about upcoming games.
John
No comments:
Post a Comment