10 February 2007

When I Win

Today no one showed up for frisbee at one o'clock so we waited around for a while watching soccer. When we went to play a little of our own soccer the Popescus showed up so we played us vs. them. In the middle of the game it started to rain lightly, which only made it colder. After a little while Luke and Alex and showed up. Luke didn't want to play soccer so he waited for us to be done. During soccer I scored four goals. I was so happy. We then started playing fribsee and it started to rain a little harder. Just a few plays into the game I was running after Adam and suddenly my left calf started to feel tight and cramped up really bad. I tried to hobble along for a few steps but I couldn't do it. I went down to the ground and my calf was really tight and it hurt a lot. Adam came over and pressed on it and strecthed it a little. In a little while it felt better but I decided to sit out so I didn't injure myself any further. Standing in the rain and not playing got really cold all of a sudden so I put on Adam's jacket and watched the game, occasionally throwing out my two cents trying to give someone a tip. The rain started to pick up and it was starting to get colder so everyone decided it was time to go. All in all it wasn't too bad even though there was just a few of us.

John

1 comment:

Know*Me* said...

...that is so depressing. Sorry we couldn't stay--we had to go see my Bonnie. <3

Glad you had fun, though.

I still miss you...