It's official! I'm going to Texas for six weeks in April to visit Anna; I just bought my ticket yesterday. Now I have to get ready by buying the shoes and work pants that I'm gonna need, seeing as how it is a rule that I'm not going to be aloud to wear jeans while at the Training Center.
Today is my mom's birthday and my uncle and aunt just got into town today. My uncle made dinner for us and we had a grand old time. My aunt Ronnie hadn't seen Fred for a week and they came into Portland on completely different flights. Tomorrow I'll be going to a piano recital type thing then playing Ultimate Frisbee in the afternoon at one. Everyone needs to be there. Recently I haven't been very psyced up about frisbee, not because I don't like it but because I haven't done it lately, but now that I'm actually doing it I'm ready to play.
John
No comments:
Post a Comment