Well, It's February now and less than two weeks to my birthday; I'm turning 17. I finished the fence job at the Williams and got paid, and yesterday I worked with Mr. Martin staining a fence in Tualatin. He and Courtney will stain more on Monday, if the weather holds up like the weatherman said, then he and I will finish up the rest of it on Tuesday and be done. Also, yesterday the guy from Tyger Construction came and started constructing the 'dog house' for our fire place. When I got home from work yesterday there was a hole in the wall to the outside world. It wasn't warm downstairs.
John
2 comments:
Wonderful John, I've been thinking about your birthday, and how, when you finally come to see me, you will not be the same age as when I last saw you, and, of course, what in the world I can get you since you already own every Gaelic Storm CD.
*listening to Braveheart!*
I guess there is nothing else in the world to get for a person who already owns all the Gaelic Storm CDs.
Post a Comment