17 September 2007

I'll take a pound of that


Today I'm unofficially back to the grind. I didn't really get going last week because I started on Thurday and then worked for Mr. Dugan on Friday. The Spiritual Emphasis Retreat was great. I'm a senior so it was my last one. I think I finished on a good note. On Saturday we got a game of frisbee on that turned out to be two games of frisbee and a game of soccer. 5 hours of fun, what a day. That night Adam, Tim, and myself took Adela back to the Popescu's house and we ended up staying until about 9:30. I'm trying to prepare for my upcoming ACT so I'll talk to you all later.


John

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was the best day of frisbee I've had in a long time. It was great. Lets do it again Saturday.

Anonymous said...

Let's plan a game just like that one for 10 months from now...

Anonymous said...

dun dun dun, da da, da da, dun dun dun, da da, da da ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?!?!