Life is still going very well for me. Because our school has moved to a farther location and we have been taking the bus back and forth, we decided that it would be in our best interest and save us money if we invested in a bus card. Through our school we can get a bus card for five thousand tugrugs a month. If we just paid our fare every day to and from school it could cost up to sixteen thousand tugrugs. It is clearly a better idea to get a bus card. Most of the buses here are sparse with only a few seats along the sides with a lot of empty space in the middle for standing room. Most of the buses look like their just made of sheet metal affixed with rivets. This morning we rode on a bus that was more like a tour bus. The seats had high backs and arm rests. Since it was outbound and still early in the morning there was almost no one else on the bus. There were a lot of free seats and certainly room to sit down. It was a much better experience than when we took the #4 home from school the other day. For the bus cards we needed some passport sized photos. We didn't have any, so yesterday afternoon I went to the local printing shop and got 8 pictures each for Kevin and me. On the way home I stopped at the store and got milk in a bag. At the first market I stopped at the milk was 530 tugrugs a bag. I thought it would be the same at Orgil so I went there. At Orgil however, it was 550 and there was milk spilled. There was no way to tell which one was leaking so I want back to Byanzorkh and got them there.
John
2 comments:
Milk in a bag, eh? ;P
Very Canadian.
James
Post a Comment