John
27 December 2008
Christmas Week
I certainly had a great Christmas week. I got to talk to family and friends and we had a great time together. I skyped with my family while we opened presents. At the beginning of the week my Christmas package still hadn't come so I checked the post office everyday hoping for it to come. I even checked twice on Christmas day. Unfortunately, my box never did come so I had Christmas without presents. I did get one present though. Mom had sent me a nice pair of headphones with Pastor when he came in September. I saw my plaid wrapped box everyday, wondering what was in it. I held it, shook it, squeezed it, and turned it over and over, but I never figured it out until I opened it. I also got two Amazon gift cards with which I have downloaded quite a few albums and pieces of albums. Christmas was great and I was very happy, but I still have more on the way. I went to the post office again today but there was still nothing for me. I'm not he only waiting for packages, however. There are at least seven boxes coming for Kevin, Mr. Dean, and myself. We are going to have an exciting January.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment