13 December 2008

One More Week

It's really so close now.  We have just one more week of school and then we are on our Christmas Break.  Starting on the 20th we get two weeks of vacation from school.  Kevin and I both have packages on the way.  I hope they don't get here too early; we'd have to watch them sit on our desk until Christmas.  We're hoping they come in this week.  I also have some Christmas cards to send out that I'd like to get sent this week.  We also have that Christmas party to go to on Wednesday, and we are supposed to take something to eat with us.

John

1 comment:

Panhandle Christian Hot Rod Association said...

What are your plans for Christmas break. You are a far cry from the Oregon coast. I'm so glad to be able to keep in touch with your Mom and all the fam. Can't believe Aunt Betty is on facebook. Well just know that we keep you in our prayers. Cousin Della