John
11 December 2008
Who's Giving the Test?
I have been relatively busy of late, which is probably the reason why I haven't posted in a week. We had our second Mongolian test today, and I think it went well. We will get our results back tomorrow. In Mongolia the teachers "take" the test and the students "give" it. Because we had the test we got out of school early. As soon as Kevin and I finished with our speaking tests we were free to go home. We specifically requested to go first. We got out at 10:30 this morning. Our school has planned a Christmas party for the 17th. At first we weren't sure if we would go. One of the turn offs for us was trying to put on a presentation with a bunch of crazy Koreans. I think we finally decided that we would attend. It would mean that we wouldn't have to ride that bus home since Mr. Dean was also invited and said that he would go if we did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment