20 December 2008

Two Weeks Free

Friday was our last day of school for two weeks, and I'm so glad for that.  I've talked to some students that are working through the Christmas season to get done with certain things before they head home early next year.  I'm really happy that we have two weeks off.  The weather has turned cold(er) this weekend as a cold front moves in.  I thought it was cold this week but I found out that it can still get worse.  I nearly froze my face off on the way from our apartment to the Dean's today.  Sometimes the wind was so bad I walked backwards to keep it from blowing on my face and head.  My packages haven't arrived yet but I'm expecting that they should arrive early next week.

John

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Learn how to juggle, it's surprising how warm you can get while juggling. Will be praying for you.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas one and all.

Panhandle Christian Hot Rod Association said...

Merry Christmas John! Sorry you had to miss all that snow in Oregon. When you get home, drop in on us in Texas and we'll show you snow! Love you and take care!