I love the summer. The days are just packed, even if they are only filled with doing nothing. Today was a great day, filled with sunshine, in the sky as well as inside myself.
Work wasn't too hard or long but I was glad to get off today. I spent all morning and part of the afternoon drilling holes through boards into the concrete floor with an impact drill. Upon the completion of each hole, I would take a concrete anchor and blast it into the hole I had just made. I did have a couple of breaks today while working though. When the inspector showed up to do his thing I had to vanish because I'm not technically licensed or whatever. Mr. Bickle and I also had to put up the NBT banner so I got to go on the roof to do that. During my lunch break I fooded with the people up in the strawberry booth. Part of the time I was drilling and setting anchors I had to crawl under the floor joists to reach some of the areas. There is not a lot of head room down there, let me tell you.
My allergies are going crazy right now, and there taking me with them.
John
8 comments:
o.k., go crazy, but come back soon!
Help me.....
They're... anyway, John also found a little pink pom pom pony on the roof and attached it to Mr. D's truck as a hood ornament. That was before we tied Sarah up with duct tape. Elise and I that is.
Hmm. Hey everybody, I'm at Beverly Beach. I found a library and am using the computer to write to you direct from Sir Timmy's personal log.
Why are you at a library if you're camping?? :D
My cousin's husband and I go Geo-chacheing and we went to the Library to get some cordinates.
By the way I'm at the library right now.
YEAH!!!! geo-chacheing ROCKS!!!!!!
Granted it's fun. But it's even funner when you do at night, fall down a hill while trying to find it(as my cousin did), or get eaten by four feet high ivy plants(as Nora did).
Post a Comment