'ello, poppet
Kris-ty the first word there is spelled with a "j" which spells jello, and the second word is spelled "p-u-p-p-e-t" which spells puppet.jello, puppet
Tim is the expert on spelling... :D
Ridin' rodeo and square dancin', you dance like mad, that's true.John
I love watchin' the rodeo on tv. It's (in my opion) one of the coolest sports to watch.
He does try really hard to get all the letters where they're supposed to go.
Yes I try, but honestly, spelling is not my thing.
I personaly like to take over the world in my free time. It's what I do best. (evil laugh)
tim, you're weeeeeird-_-oh, and you obviously haven't seen POTC
(Psst, Timmy, you forgot a few lettes in 'opinion'.)John
Shh, Johnny...you'll hurt his feelings.
I'm sorry about that word. And Kris-ty in the city world of life where y'all come from, I am weird. But in country side of things I'm weird in cool redneck fashion.
riiiiiiiight-_-
Post a Comment
13 comments:
'ello, poppet
Kris-ty the first word there is spelled with a "j" which spells jello, and the second word is spelled "p-u-p-p-e-t" which spells puppet.
jello, puppet
Tim is the expert on spelling... :D
Ridin' rodeo and square dancin', you dance like mad, that's true.
John
I love watchin' the rodeo on tv. It's (in my opion) one of the coolest sports to watch.
He does try really hard to get all the letters where they're supposed to go.
Yes I try, but honestly, spelling is not my thing.
I personaly like to take over the world in my free time. It's what I do best. (evil laugh)
tim, you're weeeeeird
-_-
oh, and you obviously haven't seen POTC
(Psst, Timmy, you forgot a few lettes in 'opinion'.)
John
Shh, Johnny...you'll hurt his feelings.
I'm sorry about that word. And Kris-ty in the city world of life where y'all come from, I am weird. But in country side of things I'
m weird in cool redneck fashion.
riiiiiiiight
-_-
Post a Comment