07 June 2007

Covered In Sweat...

The gross thing is that it's not my own. Today we worked at the Strawberry booth. It was kind of fun but I was really tired towards the end. About that one gross thing... as is my custom when it comes to selling strawberries, I put on the gator suit and went out on the sidewalk to attract attention. The gator suit is stored in plastic bags in a plastic container, when I pulled it out I was overwhelmed by the "stench." Not a good way to store the gator suit. Anyway, it was gross and smelly and damp and odorous and that was not a pleasant experience.

John

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to make a formal complaint to the health inspector.

Anonymous said...

EEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!

Sara said...

And even worse... the hands of the suite were damp. Ya. Really disgusting.

Anonymous said...

John did you report this outrage to anyone?

Unknown said...

I told Mr. Hoffman...


John

Anonymous said...

Twords the end larua wanted John to come out in the gator suit and John told me to tell the people holding the signs that the gator suit smelled like crap

Anonymous said...

But did you have fun? Last time I was in it, I was flipped off by a bunch of teens in a unpratical vechical that spead by.

Anonymous said...

O really. I'm from playschool