16 June 2007

Photog Phailure

I fail at photography. I have this great camera and I always take it everywhere with me too, but I never come home with any pictures. Despite my lack of any photographing my expiriences, I had a great camping trip. The weather was almost perfect, except for a little rain the first night and the following morning, but after that it was clear, if not a little chilly. We played a lot of board games and went shooting a couple of times. I enjoyed myself so much, I can't wait to go again. I love camping!

John

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Viva la camping!

Unknown said...

Viva la English!

Sara said...

You guys think you're so clever, eh?

Anonymous said...

no, amo l'italiano

Anonymous said...

avete un problema con quello?

Unknown said...

Please don't.

Anonymous said...

awwwww, fine. i shall digress.

Anonymous said...

ANYWAY, I know how you feel with the camera thing. I take a camera with me a lot and hardly use it.

Anonymous said...

A disgrace to the photography world!

Anonymous said...

But when I do use it, it's always a good picture of me, one my many honorable, lovely, humoress, friendly friends, or a short random film of something or someone I like.