06 June 2007

What Can Can I Say Of A Day In This Life?

This week has been kind of slow motion so far. It's not that nothing has happened, it just seems like that. Last night we went out handing out fliers for NBT this summer. Hannah Schlagel, Elizabeth, Kevin, and I went with Pastor; afterwards, he took us to Starbucks. We were officially labeled his "eager beaver" team. We drove around handing out fliers to any young person we saw, or to any house that had any indication that there were children or teens taking up residence. I'm sure some of them thought that we were weird, but that was kind of the point.

Today I did stuff. We went to Bridgeport Village and I stopped into the J. Crew; I saw a couple of things that interested me but I didn't end up taking any of them with me. That completed, we made a stop at Union Gospel Mission before getting supplies for the Singspiration at Costco. When we got home I read two Spider-man comics.

John

P.S. I just want to say thank you to all my readers, and let's continue to be cordial to eachother.

P.S.S. There is Frisbee on Saturday, let's all come have a fun time being pwned by me.

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your welcome. and I'm sorry about all the controversy I caused in your other blog. I had no intention of causing people to start yelling at each other like they did. I feal guilty about it and sincerly hope that no one was hurt by my actions in the past, and in the future I will strive to never drink the water in Mexico. That is all.

Anonymous said...

CARROTS!

Anonymous said...

tim, get over yourself

Anonymous said...

oh, and john, PLEEEASE don't use the word: 'pwned'



just don't ask

Unknown said...

Whoa, Krispy, get over *your*self.

John

Unknown said...

Sorry, I'm not trying to be mean.

John

Living Faith said...

hi to all people...its a beautiful day

Anonymous said...

Get over myself. There just one thing I'm going to say in response.... CARROTS!!!! HA HA HA HA HA

Anonymous said...

Oh, mybe John won't ask but I will why not 'pwned'?

Anonymous said...

beause the words i'm looking for, i can't say because there are pre-school toys here!




actually, it's because there are immature, junior-high guys who over use it sooooo much that it gets on your nerves, and everytime i think of or hear that word, i cringe because it makes me think of those immature junior-high guys.
so, i guess you could say that it's a bad experience with that word.
((shudder)) uggggggg, just DON'T say it AGAIN!!!! PLEEEEEEASE!

Anonymous said...

PWNED!!!

Anonymous said...

i hate you

Anonymous said...

You may hate me, but I just pwned your face!

Anonymous said...

HA HA HA HA HA!!!! aaaaahh, HA HA HA nice one.

Anonymous said...

sorry, did i miss something?
or, wait, it just so stupid that only immature people like you would laugh

Anonymous said...

Ahahahahahahahaha to funny!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

I think you meant 'too funny.'

John

Anonymous said...

yes thats what i meant

Anonymous said...

Haaaaaaay. I'm a junior high guy

Anonymous said...

are you immature?

Anonymous said...

No james is Not immature!!!!!
Love ya james

Anonymous said...

Thank you thank you

Anonymous said...

If you think I'm immature, then I'm immature, but only in your eyes. If someone thinks I'm cool, then I'm cool, but only in their eyes. Forturnetly for me, more people think I'm cool then immature.

Anonymous said...

I asked, I did not say.
Jamie, you're not immature. I know that.