13 August 2008

Thirsty Work

Lately I have been working with Mr. D on a jobsite in Beaverton. We're working outside framing an addition and a new garage for his father-in-law. I love working outside; it is so great to work in the sunshine, but sometimes it gets very very hot. Matt has been coming along and helping out, which is great because he gets me water. With it as hot as it has been water is essential to getting any work accomplished. Working in the sun so much has also really helped me become tan; I'm getting quite bronze because of it.

My work is drawing closer and closer to an end. I leave the country 17 days from today. I will probably work through the second to last week that I am here and take the last week off to get ready. The time is really drawing near.

John

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That feeling... of something looked forward to that seems so far away. Yet before you know it is looming in your face!
Time sees to be going more quickly as the years go by... how can we live life to the glory of God and the furthering of His Kingdom?
Nareda
P.S. Just thought I would comment 'cause you have a record of "0 thoughts shared"...haha
You can tell everyone is busy. I hardly have time to read blogs let alone post on my own! God bless!