John
04 December 2008
This Never Happened Before
It has now become very cold. It seems to Kevin and me that it cold very suddenly but I'm beginning to think in reality it just stayed warm for longer than usual, which is nice. Now I can barely go outside with my face and head uncovered without a whole lot of pain. However with my face covered my breath streams up next my nose and escapes from behind my face covering. When all the moisture from my lungs hits the cold air it condenses on my hat, face mask, and eyelashes. Then it freezes. Frost forms on my hat and face and it freezes my eyelashes together. I've actually been unable to completely open my eyes on several occasions because of frozen eyelashes. I think I'm going to invent de-icing mascara.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Have you thrown a cup of water in the air and watch it come down ice yet?
Not yet. I want try it with hot coffee.
John
Wait, would you actually wear the de-icing mascara even if you invented it?
Now I'd have to blow up that bridge when I got to it. I don't know if it has gotten that bad yet.
John
Post a Comment