Well I’m back in school this week not leaving town like I had thought. Even if I was going to be heading out at the end of this week I probably would have done school at least half the week. There are still chances that I will be able to travel with the Siekberts when they go. Pray that God would work out His will in this matter.
My class got a new teacher since our previous one moved out of town. We also have two new students in our class as well.
Last Saturday night I was accompanying Mr. Siekbert and Mrs. Elliot to the airport to pick up Mr. Elliot. On they way we got stopped by a police officer who was just making random stops to check licenses and registration on vehicles. Long story short, he checked the license and registration and they didn’t match. I talked to him as best I could. He let us go to the airport and pick up Mr. Elliot. He said he would give us the license and registration on the way back. More cops showed up. Sambo had to come out and help us. We were delayed a total of about and hour and a half. I didn’t get back to my apartment that night until after 1 am.
John
2 comments:
You get in trouble with the law down there a lot don't you?
I fought the law.....
John
Post a Comment