John
18 March 2009
The King of Pong
Every Wednesday we have a prayer meeting with Mongolians and Americans praying together for all manner of things. This week before the meeting a couple of the Mongolians arrived early and set up the ping-pong table and had some friendly competition. I joined in when there was a chance even though it's not my best event. Since coming here I have improved though. Usually with these guys we play to a winning score of 12. At first I played with Bilgee and started out okay but ended up losing to Bilgee's superior Asian style. Later I played Togsoo and got smoked. Mr. Patterson is widely recognized within our group as being the one to beat when it comes to ping-pong. Before prayer Mr. Patterson played against Togsoo and Togsoo won. Afterwards Mr. Patterson played him again but this time he won handily. Before I headed out I played one more game, it happened to be against the King of Pong. I didn't do so badly and ended up only losing 9 to 12.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment