26 March 2009

Things Are One Way...

But they are about to change.  This week will be my final week of language school and tomorrow is the final day of the week.  After returning from Khatgal I won't go back to school except maybe to say goodbye to everyone there.  Next week Kevin returns from America and then we will be on our way to Khatgal.  Mr. and Mrs. Siekbert are planning to fly out there and I'm going to ride in a truck with their appliances and other supplies that weren't sent with the container a few days ago.  I've heard it's a 21 hour drive and the roads are only partly good about halfway out there.  I usually don't get carsick but that sounds like enough to make anyone a little queasy.  I'll be out in Khatgal for four weeks helping the Siekberts and Cofers in anyway I can.  When I come back it will only be a few weeks until I return to America.  Another thing I'd like to do is stay in Korea over a weekend on the way home and visit Brother Oetman and his ministry.  Then I'll fly back home in time for Memorial Day.

John

1 comment:

Living Faith said...

Slacker...us girls are still slaving over in Taiwan and you and Kevin are packing it home already... :)