I had a good time tonight canvasing for NBT, but now my lips are chapped. It may not have anything to do with that, it's more likely that it's because I was working at church today surrounded by foam dust, saw dust, and concrete dust which probably completely dehydrated me.
I didn't get back from my piano lesson until after 2:00 so I didn't have lunch until then. Having lunch that late meant I wasn't hungry at dinner time so I didn't eat. Not eating made my tummy hurt so I ate an Odwalla bar and had a Pepsi. I feel fine now.
I'm working tomorrow with Mr. Martin painting a foundation. My only day working for the rest of the week is tomorrow because of the Father/Son campout so I'll be working my tail off.
John
6 comments:
Tell how the Father/Son thing goes.
I hear that Pepsi on an empty stomach erodes your intestines...how do you feel? :)
I think that's something you should email to Mythbusters
oh, and Pepsi (in my opinion and personal experience) on an empty stomach does make your stomach feel kinda weird, but only for a little bit.
it'd be interesting to watch Mythbusters test that... :D
Well, I felt fine after the Pespi, it may have been because I had an energy bar which could have 'filled' me up.
John
I thought you didn't drink Pepsi...??
I don't drink soda/pop, or anything with carbonated water in it. But that's just me. Oh, and I try to avoid caffeine too.
Post a Comment