wut son
Brother... brother...
NO LUNCH!! I wish I had your willpower.
this is totally random: do you like taking pictures of the sun, john? because I noticed that pretty much all your pictures on this blog are of the sun...
Either the Sun or the Mountains. I like the Sun and the mountains.It had nothing to do with willpower. Mom was supposed to bring me lunch at work; it never came.John
Thats the type of encourgement I need. Unfortunatly or fortunatly we make our own food at work so I rarely go home without a meal.
I made a little mistake there, forgive the repeat.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
wut son
Brother... brother...
NO LUNCH!! I wish I had your willpower.
this is totally random: do you like taking pictures of the sun, john? because I noticed that pretty much all your pictures on this blog are of the sun...
Either the Sun or the Mountains. I like the Sun and the mountains.
It had nothing to do with willpower. Mom was supposed to bring me lunch at work; it never came.
John
Thats the type of encourgement I need. Unfortunatly or fortunatly we make our own food at work so I rarely go home without a meal.
Thats the type of encourgement I need. Unfortunatly or fortunatly we make our own food at work so I rarely go home without a meal.
I made a little mistake there, forgive the repeat.
Post a Comment