Having an entire week of may be bad for my morning schedule but I am enjoying the free time. I've gotten to skype with my family a couple of times now that Kevin and I have internet at our apartment. Despite not having scheduled classes I have been trying to keep up with my language study by working on some assignments that our teacher gave us. I decided early in the week that it would better if I didn't wait until the last day to get all my homework done. I'm writing (in Mongolian script) an essay/letter to my teacher. I also have to write out a Mongolian Proverb in Mongolian script. Soon, I think, Mr. Dean may be starting some sort of Bible Institute, at the same time Kevin and I may begin teaching English as another way for us to reach out and minister. Yesterday we had a meeting with Mr. Patterson along those lines. Today we met briefly with Baska ans his girlfriend, Pagmaa. Kevin and I may meet with both of them more to teach English to them.
John
No comments:
Post a Comment