02 October 2008

Toil and Trouble

We've been struggling lately with our internet connection.  (I wrote this post last nigth but the internet went down so here it is.) We had gotten a new router and thought that that had solved our problem. We have now been out of internet for the past two days now. I try no to let it get to me but it it's impossible to ignore. Other than that we are doing fine. The Jaquiths got here alright and they brought goodies from the States. Tomorrow is our last day of school before a week long break. Unfortunately the school is moving to a most distand location and I'm not sure how we're going to work out transportation. The weather has been nice, but I notice it has been getting colder. All-in-all we are doing great and really having a good time.


John

1 comment:

Nichelle’s musings said...

I will be praying the internet problem is worked out soon.
-Taralah