It's hard to blog when the internet is down, and it has been on and off for the past day and a half. On Friday we made a trip to Terelj. We had a free day on Saturday so we visited Bilgee's house and played some games with him. On the way home we stopped at a few stores to get some things for our apartment. Then we spent the rest of the night with the Dean's. Monday's have become a day that I look forward to. After school on Monday we walk the short distance from the school to Mr. Patterson's rented "office" space. We meet there every week to pray for the Bible Translation. It is always a good time of fellowship and Kevin and I always have questions to ask. After prayer, Mr. Patterson, Mr. Dean, Kevin, and myself went out to lunch. That is always a welcome part and there is a lot more discussing together of different issues and topics. After we were done with lunch we all went to the Black Market to shop for some more items for our apartment and the Dean's. I've been looking around for souvenires to bring home, but yesterday all I was concerned about was keeping up with Mr. Dean as we weaved in and out of people and stalls. I did end up buying a camel wool sweater though, and I'm very happy with it.
John
No comments:
Post a Comment