Crossing the street here is like playing frogger, however there are a few differences. In frogger when you get smooshed you get another chance, no such luck here. Some of the streets here have 4-6 lanes and if you try and wait for it to be clear both ways then you're going to be waiting a long time. So you just have to step out and take it one lane at a time. If you get across two lanes but the rest aren't clear you just wait until you can move across the next lane. I had one lane left to go crossing the street today and I found myself standing in the shadow of a bus with cars zipping behind me while I waited for the bus to drive out of the way.
John
3 comments:
How fun...really kind of scary I imagine!
Nareda
That's awesome!!!
James
FROGGER!!!
When does the difficulty level increase?
Post a Comment