I got sick last night while we were helping at King's Kids. I had had a headache all day but all those kids playing and making noise didn't help it at all. When I got back to the apartment I couldn't stop shivering and I was beginning to feel blechy. So I put on my poofy down jacket and sat down to watch an episode of Mr. Ed. After that I had to do some homework for the language classes. Finally, with that done, I went over to the apartment that Kevin and I sleep in temorarily and went to bed. I didn't sleep very good. I was restless and sore and I couldn't sleep from 11:30 until 2:00. The next thing I knew I was waking up to my alarm at 7:00. If there had been a time on this trip so far that I did not want to get up that was it.
John
1 comment:
Praise the Lord that you are well again! Love, Mama
Post a Comment