We had a really great weekend here. Yesterday we had a church picnic which incorporated a baptism at a wonderful spot outside town. We crammed 35 people and food for everyone into 3 vehicles and there wasn't enough room left for Ganpurev, Bilgee, Kevin, and myself. Those of us that didn't have a ride flagged down a passing car and jumping in got a ride all the way outside town to the spot where we deviated off the paved road. In Mongolia every car is a taxi. The Mongolians really loved my frisbee and a I think everyone took a chance at throwing and catching it. Kevin and I were assigned the task of setting up the most ignorantly designed Polish tent. Then we had lunch and the Baptisms were next. We spent the rest of the day throwing the frisbee, playing soccer, and cluminated with a water fight. I was not involved until some little children splashed me; they must have thought I wouldn't get them back. It wasn't after that that I became the number one target of everyone involved, and even one guy who wasn't. I know, however, that no one got me wetter than I got them so I figure I won the fight.
John
3 comments:
haha Sounds like great fun! Awesome pics!
~Taralah
I guess those litte kids didn't know what they were getting themselves into when they messed with you... haha! :) Of course you always have to win ;P
I laughed out loud about the tent.
Post a Comment