We spent our first night by ourselves in our new apartment last night. We were up late putting our room togther and making out beds. Then we both read until I couldn't comprehend the words anymore. No school today so I got to sleep in. The door to our apartment doesn't keep out sound very well. Disturbed by occupants entereing and exiting at unearthly hours of the night. We're on the first floor. Our view is less than impressive. Made a day trip to the country yesterday. Visited Terelj and Turtle Rock. Very impressed with the scenery. Rode a camel; that was exciting. The road was rough and I hit the ceiling more than once or twice on the way. Sat next to Charissa on the way back. She wishes I hadn't. Had dinner at City Coffee, a chinese food restaurant. Apartment was chilly.
John
1 comment:
Interesting. City Coffee, the name of a Chinese restaurant? HMMM.
Interesting.
Post a Comment